1. I believe in the Holy Scriptures, that they are without error or fault, contained in the 66 Books of the Holy Bible, which are to be the sole authority and rule for all of faith and morals (and applicable to every area of society).
2. I believe in the Holy Trinity, (the Three-In-One) God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, who created Heaven and Earth.
3. I believe in one God, who is a spirit, dwelling in unapproachable light, unchanging, impassible, infinite, simple in His being, all-knowing, all-powerful, all-loving, gracious, merciful, just, holy, and perfect.
4. I believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God and Man, who is fully God and fully man, the second Person of the Trinity, eternally begotten of the Father.
5. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and Son, and is worshiped along with them.
6. I believe that humanity was originally made in the image of God but fell into sin through Adam and Eve’s disobedience.
7. I believe that all of humanity is subject to sin and death, wholly unable to save ourselves, yet intrinsically valuable due to the marred image of God within.
8. I believe the just punishment and final end for our sin is eternal destruction separated from God’s goodness and love.
9. I believe that the Son of God was made flesh, lived a sinless life, died for our sins, and rose from the dead.
10. I believe that Jesus Christ ascended into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
11. I believe that Christ’s death satifies the justice and wrath of God, providing redemption for all whom God has chosen.
12. I believe that we are justified (made right with God) by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone to the glory of God alone.
13. I believe that God is sovereign over salvation, that He alone opens the eyes of our hearts, regenerates us and thus enables us to believe.
14. I believe that justification is a one time act by which our sins are pardoned and we are clothed with the righteousness of Christ, put in right standing with God.
15. I believe that being made holy and justified are two distinct works but that both are joined together in Christ.
16. I believe that if the process of being set apart from sin and to Christ (sanctification) does not accompany a profession of faith, then justification has not taken place.
17. I believe that those who have been justified will truly persevere to the end and inherit eternal life.
18. I believe that those who have been saved should devote themselves to good works, and that these works are defined by God’s Word.
20. I believe that the Holy Spirit has been given to lead us into all truth, to produce His fruit in us, and to build up one another through His gifts.
21. I believe in a second experience of grace, known as the baptism of the Holy Spirit, by which the believer is empowered to witness of Christ.
22. I believe in the continuation of the spiritual gifts, that they are subordinate to the Scriptures, yet are given for the exhortation, building up, and comfort of God’s people.
23. I believe that we are able to experience the presence of God and commune with the Holy Spirit in prayer and worship.
24. I believe that the invisible church is made up of the redeemed saints in Heaven and on Earth.
25. I believe that the visible church is made up of all professing believers throughout the earth, and is a mixture of true and false converts.
26. I believe that the visible church is one, with one head, Jesus Christ, and is composed of many gatherings (churches).
27. I believe true gatherings are known by 1) prayer, 2) correctly teaching and preaching God’s Word, 3) rightly administering baptism and communion, and 4) practicing church discipline.
28. I believe that the purpose of gathering is to worship God in spirit and in truth, and to stir up one another to love and good works.
29. I believe that grace is communicated through common means to God’s church, such as the means of baptism, communion, prayer, and the preaching of the Word.
30. I believe that Christ has been granted all authority in Heaven and on Earth and has been progressively subjecting all things to Himself since His ascension.
31. I believe that the church has been commissioned to make all nations into Christ’s disciples, and will succeed in this mission.
32. I believe that this commission to make disciples begins with individuals and then spreads to families, churches, cities, and nations.
33. I believe that Jesus Christ will one day return to raise the dead, and execute a final judgement of all humanity.